.
Home & School
.
 


Home & School allows for parents and families to support the students of our school in all different ways.  Go to our calendar to see what programs and events are scheduled.


FUNDRAISER UPDATE
 

For the past week, Home and School have provided us with a fundraising opportunity. 60% of the proceeds will go to the Build a Playground Fund. The other 40% of the proceeds will go to the Home & School Association fund to help continue the additional support of school events provided by this Association. It was a fabulous opportunity to receive beautiful plants, just in time for Alberta Spring Planting.

The class with the most money raised would receive a class pizza party. We are happy to announce that the winning class of this fundraiser is Mrs. Hetland's grade 3 class! Way to go!


Volunteering at CAA

All volunteers of Coralwood Adventist Academy require a Vunerable Sector Check. All the required forms can be found by clicking the link below. Please print, fill out, and return the forms to CAA's front office. 

Edmonton Police Service Check Forms